Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jolly Day

Well today was that merry day when we get to wake up at the crack of dawn and open presents! As for me I was dumb enough to not get time off of work so I got to sit in a ski shop all day and basically get paid to watch Spiderman 3 (which is the only way I would want to watch that flick) I opened my presents at 4pm which was something new, that's my tree up above pretty cute! My mother sent me a box of presents and the turn out was very good this year!
Since I was dumb enough to get caught working every day this week I missed out on the family festivities and had to make due with the video ichat in staying up to date on all the fun I was missing. You'll notice that the photo up there is me watching the family poker tournament, apparently it was a $10 buy in and I'm way to cheap for that kind of a pot so I would have missed it anyhow! Kind of a bummer but we make the best of it! Welp happy holidays!

No comments: